skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
n o t e s
on seeing, drawing / writing, and literacy
Monday, September 22, 2008
making art is making fun
drawings + paintings by Chun Hua Catherine Dong
making art is making fun :: the artist's work is influenced by the decorative arts :: it's not to be serious :: enjoy
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Nice colours. Fun art, I like it.
September 29, 2008 at 10:13 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
artist: Louise Phillips
(14)
books
(11)
collage
(8)
drawing
(4)
vancouver
(74)
website
LouisePhillips.ca
••••••
Louise Phillips
Just as E.L. Doctorowy says, "Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and you learn as you go; I say, "Drawing is an exploration. You start from nothing and you learn as you go."
View my complete profile
email
paperlouise@gmail.com
1 comment:
Nice colours. Fun art, I like it.
Post a Comment